- unexpected income came in
- a credit with a company covered one of the bills that unexpectedly increased this month's expenses
- an insurance company decided to pay a claim they initially said was not their responsiblity, decreasing another unexpected expense
- an offer was made by a Christian sister (who had no idea any of this was going on) to pay for an expense we were covering for someone else in need
- the Lord provided a stragegy to eliminate a significant portion (most...) of this unexpected expense from an upcoming transaction
- cost saving alternatives were discovered for two significant ongoing expenses
- Jake accepted a job offer yesterday, has orientation today, starts Monday
I just needed to celebrate God's faithfulness by sharing this with you. I have been sharing this journey - not really knowing the destination, trusting that God would bring from it something to strengthen us, encourage us, reveal Himself to us. I am encouraged by these events. And while the journey continues, I sense God's hand very clearly in this story. I am enjoying the nearness of God as He navigates us through the minefield. When times are easy, it seems He can lead from a greater distance - but when the path is treacherous, being led by the hand is necessary. You can't hold His hand from too far away... I am made rich by His nearness.
To God be the glory!